The Same Question

Many people ask me why do I listen to rock when I'm clearly  African American, and honestly I have had that question brought up to me so many times that I just get tired of responding. Now its time to ask the world, Is their such a thing as white people music and black people music?............ the answer my friends is NO! Music is meant to be enjoyed by the masses, so if you happen to see an African American guy listening to Three Days Grace, Disturbed, or Avenge Sevenfold please don’t stare, he is not weird he just has great taste in      music.
 Just because you are black doesn’t mean that your only music options are hip-hop, R&B or jazz, there are a lot of great choices like country, Rock, Punk, Metal,  Emo,  Goth, Industrial, and so on.  Same goes for any Caucasian people, its O.K. to listen to 2Pac, Jay-Z, DMX. This world is full of diversity don’t clump yourself in with the crowd of people being afraid of being different, if you like something that your friends don’t like that not your problem, its theirs. Being different is a good way of telling everyone that you are not a robot, that you have a mind of your own, and you have the freedom to know not to jump off a bridge even though everyone else is doing it.


 


Come up with your own style there is no need to walk with your pants below your waist, if your not handicap there is no reason for you to walk with a limp, try to be yourself. Most people are afraid and question anything that is out of the norm. and if you are one of those people you need to RELAX, CALM DOWN , and take a look around you to see that nothing is forever, and nothing will stay the same, just like time will change your appearance and attitude towards things, these are all changes that are bound to happen, and there is nothing you can do but “Ride The Wave Of Time”

Comments

  1. Good job I really liked this post very descriptive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad I looked at your blog. I really love this post as I get asked the same question all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks a lot, i am very happy that i have someone that agree and support my blog, their will be more interesting topics that i will post up.if you have any request feel free to let me know what you would like me to talk about and i will do the research and put it up.
    "Ride The Wave Of Time"

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment