THAT'S HATERS FOR YOU!

I know everyone can name at less one person that they really hate, but have you ever stop to think why do you hate that person? when you really think about if it's not hate, but jealousy. some people hate others because he just got a new car, but have you ever thought that maybe that person worked their but off to buy that car. Of course not you didn't think about it one bit, all you thought about is " how come he has a new car and I don't" well ill answer that question for you. while you are sitting on your ass hating on him, he was at work bleeding, sweating, and maybe even crying to get that car. you were so blinded by your own incapability to be happy for someone that is working hard, so all you feel is jealousy and that jealousy turned into anger, and soon after HATE.
. "I hate her, ever since she got a man she always getting her hair done" why do you care so much about what she is doing? the only reason she is "getting her hair done" all the time, is because she wants to keep looking beautiful for her boyfriend, maybe instead of hating on her you should get off your fat ass and find someone that will make you feel like you should keep your personal appearance  in tip top shape, so you could stop being so jealous of her.. "But Mr. Philosopher I'm not hating I just really don’t like her" WAIT….what is it that you hate about her specifically? the fact that she looks good,? the fact that she has someone to love her,? or is it the fact that you feel she is better than you, because while you are standing there being jealous of her she is doing her own thing, she has a job, a car, and she is not jealous of you. Please let me know because I'm lost, I thought that was a good thing. there is no point in hating someone just because you feel they are better than you, you should try bettering yourself so you won't feel like the other person is casting a shadow so huge that you can't escape it 
Next time a guy hates you because your girl looks better tell him, "I know you hate me, I really do, I know you hate me because my girl is better than yours, but its fine with me, while I work hard all day to make money you will only turn green with envy.


Remember people "Ride The Wave Of Time"


Comments

  1. Nice post, but I have to say I totally disagree. Just because you don't like someone or something doesn't mean your hating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well everyone has an their own opinion ma'am

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment