Trash Off The Street

This is something that has been on my mind for a while.Its funny that when someone has never had something in there life or they just never thought they would get to such a level they forget how to act. Example when some woman gets married with a man and the man provides her with a nice home, and a car. That woman will only put herself on a pedestal and never get down. She will only speak highly of herself till she ends up liking the smell of her own fart. (south park episode)
) I know this for I have been there twice. First time was the sister of someone special to me,and her sister lets call her “j”. “j” never really liked me, and I never really cared. Than later on using the power of my friendliness “j” began to worm up to me, and we became best of friends. ( that was a big mistake) later “j” meet  a boy name “s” and “s” was her first boyfriend so “j” felt loved for the first time in her life. And what became of me? Well lets just say I was tossed out like last weeks garbage because “j” had no use for a friend like me.
A fight broke out between “j” and I. ( “j” doing all the talking and me taking all the verbal abuse) so we fell apart, I got over it never to talk to “j” again.  Second was  another person special to me, lets call him “R” and his wife, lets call her “M”. I knew “M” personality was not the friendliest because “R” told me and I also seen it first hand. Trying to become friends with “M” for “R’s” sake was futile because “M” did not want me around, so I was told. After “M” and “R” got married you could see it in her eyes, the look of shock. For she never thought she would be blessed with such fortune. ( her attitude kept other guys away) after a while I noticed she was climbing that long ladder up to her pedestal.

 Everything turned into “MY” “MY” house, “MY” door, “MY” kitchen, “MY” roof. But I didn’t care. “M’s” dreams were coming true. But there was one little problem…….ME. I was staying with “R” before “M” moved in, but “M” wanted me out. One day she just had enough, that same day she finally reached the top of the ladder to her pedestal, she wanted me out A.S.A.P. but “R” did not agree, so “M” stated “ either me or him”. Me being the person that I am though “R” is blood, and I lived with “R” before “M” came, I don’t want to break them up, so I chose to leave, bunking with people that I barely know. The point is people who put themselves on pedestals are no good, they are like a stray dog that you take from the streets and after a while they bite the hands that feed them. I did not write this in anger, I wrote it to inform you all about the different people out there, never put water before blood, if you have a girl and she disrespect you family, cut her loose because she will be nothing but trouble. I know that was a long story but I though if I gave a personal touch you would better understand where I am getting my information.
                                                          “Ride The Wave Of Time”


Comments