BOOORING!!!

Everyone has different interest in activities, but what happens when a couple have different interest? Sunday night is when almost every guy sits down with a football shirt on and watch the game. (or is it Monday night?) while relaxing on the couch, he will stretch and scratch in-between his legs , burp the loudest burp he can, and maybe stink up the place with flatulence. but what about his girl? she is sitting on the table giving him the death look, wishing that he would spend more time with her. "Sorry honey not going to happen." Why not? because its Sunday night football, that’s why. 
. Some woman are very brave, they may TRY to get the guy to stop watching football, and hang out, only to cause problems between the two. Ladies…..STOP IT!..OK?....STOP IT!. First you're going about it the wrong way. You need to understand that you come first everyday of the week, but once its Sunday you come fourth after Football, beer, and nachos, in that order. The best way to handle this problem is to let it go, your fighting a losing battle, "NO!! you are wrong Mr. Philosopher, I'm not fighting a losing battle, and why would I just let it go? I want to spend time with him." Hey what did I tell you about interrupting me? well this is what you can do, milk the hell out of the other six days in the week. Monday; bowling night, Tuesday; movie night, Wednesday; game night, Thursday; double date night, Friday; park night, Saturday; solo date night, Sunday; LEAVE HIM THE HELL ALONE NIGHT!.
Personally I hate football, it's not interesting to me at all, but I too have a time when I should not be disturbed, either once I get a new TECH to play with, ( computer, camera, phone, system software, updates) when I'm reading MANGA, watching SCRUBS, and finally PLAYING VIDEO GAMES.(unless you join me)

 At those short period of time, I will pay you no mind, because it's called 'ME TIME' that’s all, the sooner you understand that everyone needs their 'ME TIME' the sooner you will find you own 'ME TIME' on Sundays ,so you won't bother him.
. If you really want to spend the day with him try getting into football or soccer, whatever kind of meaningless sports you guys are into these days. This way you get what you want, and he gets what he wants. Later on make him take dancing classes with you to even it out. (ha-ha I'm so evil)
you may find the above picture sexy but i don't..... the bellow picture is much sexier.don't judge me.
                                                                    "Ride The Wave Of Time"





Comments