END THIS SUFFERING!!




I know you have had it hard, but why must you take it out on me?" These are the words that they say, the people that trying to heal your broken heart. Everyone has been hurt one time or another in their life, and all I can tell you is join the club. You are never alone, and there will always be people willing to help you in your time of need, but it's all up to you to acknowledge  and thank them. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know that you have been ravished, burned , torn and destroyed, but that is never a reason to feel sorry for yourself, what do you think that will solve?
Isolating yourself from people because of your own fear will bring you nothing but hardship. I've been there, done that, and I feel flat on my face, we all have our 'emo corner' and I have been in my corner more time than there is sand on the beach. the only known cure is another's warmth. (I won't say "love" because most of us don’t even know what that means) "I can only do so much to help you, but the rest I will leave to you" these are the word I use all the time. I know many girls that don’t want to give another guy a chance because they have had a bad experience with their last boyfriend, so now they are keeping themselves far away from any man in fear of being burned again.
Honestly I don’t think that’s the right way to go,  first you must evaluate the situation, and understand that it was you fault for being a poor judge of character,…"Wait Mr. Philosopher, how can I tell if someone will cheat or not? and you can't say it's my fault, how was I to know?" READ BETWEEN THE LINES LADY!!, if someone is lying it's easy to tell, because they would have to constantly remember what he said last, and if he is telling the truth, no matter what happens his story will stay the same, even after many year. Everyone knows that some guys can't cheat, they will start acting differently once they have another girl on the side, you just have to be more observant the same way you want us to observe your new hair style. Now as I was saying before I was rudely interrupted, second you must make sure not to repeat the same mistake again, and finally you must start a new, never give up, and never give in, and ask yourself why do we fall?
                                                            "Ride The Wave Of Time"




Comments