Touchy Feely

This is no joke,  i want it to stop. If you or anyone you know was raped please be a helping hand and inform them that there is help,and there are people who are willing to listen and help.


One of the things that has always gotten under my skin is "Rape", even the sound of the word makes my skin crawl. Everyone knows it's a touchy feely subject. I for one believe in forgiveness,  but honestly I can't find it in my heart to forgive someone who had a part in raping someone. With all feeling aside I think these people should be put in a rocket, and sent to the sun. Unfortunately no one will spend so much money to get rid of a group of people, but I for one would.
 . "Mr. Philosopher if what you are saying is true than your basically saying that your better than Jesus because he was able to forgive, but you a mere man, cannot find it in your heart to forgive?". Ok let me explain, first off "SHUT UP" second I am a mere man, but my heart is to heavy with anger, rage, and my eyes are too blood shot to even try. Do you know how it feels to be powerless will someone use, and abuse you?. If you were here while I type this than you would see a tear drop on my space bar.

I have never been in that position, but I know many who has. The emotional trauma they go through is unbelievable. Though I try to heal their used and abused hearts I fear for them, I fear for anyone who lives with someone that is a potential threat. I don't know what you are going through, but I'm sorry that it had to be you, I'm sorry that your first time had to be with someone like that, I'm sorry you are all alone, and I'm sorry that the only way I can justify my powerlessness is by apologizing through a blog.

I would give so much to help you, I really would, but I can't and I feel so useless because of it. fortunately I can send you to a website where you can talk to someone about your problems, they will do there best to help, and know that Mr. Philosopher's doors (inbox ) are always open for anyone who is in need of help. Mankind has tormented each other for far too long, so I will be "One". "One" who will try to make amends for all that my fellow man has done. This may seem like nothing to you, but this is everything to me. for
                              I WILL PROTECT YOU WITH ALL THAT I AM!
                                                  "Ride The wave Of Time"  




Comments