What Makes A Relationship Work?

this is for the first timers, this is your first serious relationship, and you don’t want to make any mistakes. but mistakes are good. people are known to learn better from any mistakes they may have made in the past. Now to make a relationship work you must know what is important.
 SEX; Some guys may only be after what is between your legs….keep that in mind, if you are lucky you will find one who cares for sex ,but he honestly believes it's not the only thing. don’t get me wrong sex is very important, so I don’t want you to hold out on him thinking that you will make him wait forever. Making a guy wait to have sex is good, but if you make him wait too long he will get bored and move on quick, fast, and in a hurry. if he starts getting too pushy let him go, because it will only turn out for the worst for you. 
COMUNICATION; Without it there is no relationship. As a guy who is in a relationship, you must understand that it's no longer about you, if you want to hang out with the boys that’s fine, but you will have to let your girl know. ( so she won't think your sneaking around) In the event that you find a good woman who cooks for you, it's always good to give her feedback on how her food taste. I rather tell you the truth about your cooking than to lie to you. if I tell you your food is good when it's not, than you will never improve and you will keep feeding me that crap. But I will be nice about it. If we need to talk I will drop whatever I'm doing to talk to you, just so we both can get out points across.
RESPECT; Not just your boyfriend but yourself. honestly if I'm going out with my girl to dinner I will be sure to dress nice, comb my hair, and make sure that I smell good. as for you ladies I do not want to see you going out with a super short skirt on, a top that cuts off from the bottom of your breast. that is too much, I would honestly ask you to go inside and change.

 remember when you are dressed a certain way you attract a certain crowd, and you will get a certain look. 
UNDERSTANDING; I try my best to put myself in your shoes before mines, why? because it’s the easiest way to make sure i don’t step on someone's toes. try to understand how they are feeling and try your best to listen to them even if you don’t believe what they are saying is wrong.
ATTRACTION; There just has to be something that attract you to the person that your with. you should never be with someone that you simply like 1 thing about and everything else you hate. You should never date someone just because you were feeling bad for them. Trust me I've been there it doesn’t work out, you feel like your trapped and you can't breathe. when that happens it's your mind simply telling you that you have to leave, and this is not right.
 KNOWING WHEN TO QUIT; Its really simple, if you don’t see your getting any further with the person that your with, than leave. there should be no reason why you are still together if all he/she does is bring you down. This world is full of people, you can't say that he/she is the only one for you, your just being really childish and he/she is just taking advantage of you.
                                             
                                                                        "Ride The Wave Of Time"




Comments